Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Alex + Jenn: Forest Park Engagement

I am so extremely thankful for clients who are more than willing to meet up for a session based on sunrise and sunset. I'm especially thankful for those who are willing to meet me in the "sunrise" time frame, as it is super early and I'm sure they would much rather be sleeping in on their weekends!

Jenn and Alex met up with me at Forest Park, bright and early, and the morning was absolutely perfect. There weren't many people at the park yet and the temperature had not yet reached 94 degrees, as it did later that day. These two were engaged a year prior to their engagement session, almost to the date!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alex and Jenn, thank you both once again for being so flexible and willing to get up and have your pictures taken so early in the morning! :) I am so blessed to be able to work with sweet couples like you! I can't wait for your wedding!
Photobucket

To see more of Alex and Jenn's engagement session click HERE for their slideshow!


No comments:

Post a Comment