Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eric and Sarah: Married

Eric and I have been friends since I was a freshman in high school! After graduation he went to college, and from there, he became a fire fighter! He wasn't always known in our group for being the best at story telling, but you know when he sits down and begins a story with "The other day at work...." it's going to be a good one.

I met Sarah a few years back when she first started dating Eric. I think she is the most positive person I have ever met! She is currently studying sports medicine, and on the side works at every yoga lover's dream store, Lululemon. Which, from what I hear goes along pretty well with her positive attitude towards everything in life.

I just love these two together and I am so excited I got to be a part of their wedding day!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eric and Sarah, Thank you both SOOOO much for such a fun day and for both being so easy going! And for putting up with me when I wanted to get some pictures at the top of that bluff...up the hill...in the freezing cold...and in the rain! You two are awesome!

Photobucket
To see more of Eric and Sarah's wedding day click HERE for their Slideshow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment