Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Evan and Jessica: Engaged (Back Blogging)

I did Jessica and Evan's engagement picures earlier this summer. However, I never blogged it because well....between the sleeping and the puking there really wasn't much time left in the day once I got home from work. However, I LOVED this session (and this couple) and I could never just not blog them!

Jessica and Evan suggested a location I had not yet been before. I love shooting in new locations...especially when those locations have fields! We started the session on the river front in Washington, MO and then headed over to a field nearby....which is where I am going to start...because I'm in love with her bling.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see more from Jessica and Evan's Engagement click HERE for their slideshow!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'm so glad you are back to blogging!!! :) And so glad that you are feeling better! I missed chekcing your blog every morning....okay fine, I'll admit it, I never stopped checking every morning...hahaha LOVE YOU!

    The coolest sis-in-law you know that is named Amy....yep, pretty difficult competition there!

    ReplyDelete