Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Milo

I can not believe it has already been a year since Milo's birth! Milo's mom Donna is a good friend of mine as well as an extremely talented photographer. I remember her cute, pregnant belly at the St. Louis Shot Party in 2010. A lot has changed since then for Donna, her husband Chris, and their first born Roman. Their family went from 3 to 4 and I can only imaging how much fun this past year has been for them as a growing bunch!

During Milo's first year Donna took a picture a day. I think that this is something Milo will look back on and treasure forever and I can only hope I will have the same patience and drive to do that for my baby boy next year!

And now....time for some party pictures for the baby boy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute is he?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cake smashing time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just love this picture of Donna multitasking!
Photobucket

Click HERE to check out Milo's 1st Birthday slideshow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO!!!!

1 comment: