Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kim and Danny:Engaged

I met Kim and Danny for our initial consult in my nation wide "Michelle Lunn Photography" office...aka Starbucks. Kim and I used to work at Bandanas together, and this was my first time meeting Danny. After I left the consult, all I could think about was how blessed I am to have such sweet clients who are so happily in love. I am so excited to shoot their wedding next month! Yay for fall weddings!!

Oh, PLUS Kim sent me a wedding invitation...and I LOVE when brides take the time to send me a wedding invitation. It makes me feel like I am more a part of their day (and not just the girl they hired to take their pictures), and it also gives me an idea of their style and what the wedding day might look like. Kim's invitations were awesome! She DYED doilies to wrap around each one! I'll post a picture when I blog their wedding day, which I'm sure is going to be gorgeous!

And now...some of my favorites from the day, click on the link below to see more of my favorites on their slideshow.

This is one of my favorite pictures of the YEAR!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kim and Danny, thank you both for being so easy to work with and so much fun the entire session! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!! I can't wait for your wedding!
Photobucket

To see more from Kim and Danny's engagement session click HERE for their slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment