Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

Kimi and Nick: Engaged and Getting Hitched...Tomorrow!

Kimi and Nick's engagement session was the last session I shot before getting pregnant. I think it was literally days before. So unfortunately in all of my sicnkess, I never had the chance to blog their photos. Today I just wanted to share a few of my favorites. Why? Because this couple holds a special place in my heart...and I will explain why when I blog their wedding day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kimi and Nick, I absolutely can not wait to shoot your wedding tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment