Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ashley and Scott: Married

Since I have been so behind on blogging I have BIG plans for the blog this week! My goal is to post 4 days in a row!!! Soooo, check back often because there is a lot to look forward to in the next few days :)

Let's start the week off with Ashley and Scott.

Ashley and Scott said their vows at the Butterfly House in Faust Park. While I have shot at Faust Park many times before, I had never shot a wedding there before. This particular day I pulled up to the park and there was a festival going on...with a lot of orange fencing...around the entire park. Fortunately we were able to do most of the pictures in an area away from all of the bright orange decor.

Both Ashley and Scott's families were extremely nice and welcoming towards Danielle and me. Ashley and Scott were very laid back and easy going which made for a great day considering our time constraints.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Ashley and Scott for being so easy going throughout the day! And thank you for letting me be a part of such an important day in your lives! Congratulations to you both!

Photobucket

To see more of Ashley and Scott's wedding day, click HERE for their Slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment