Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Seth and Katie: Engaged

Seth and Katie are getting married next March. They will be my first wedding after little Ethan is born and I am so excited! I have never met anyone so excited to be marrying the love of their life as Katie. She and Seth absolutely adore one another....and they are just so darn cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seth and Katie, I can not wait to kick off the 2012 wedding season with your special day!! :)

Photobucket

Click HERE to watch Seth and Katie's engagement slideshow!...or just watch it below! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh man i can't wait to see their wedding pictures...they are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete