Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sam is ONE!!

Sam is such a cutie!! Even in the midst of teething and a runny nose, he was still a good sport about me shoving my camera in his face! He is a whole year old now and he is all boy!! I loved spending time with him because for me, it was like a glimpse into what my future holds...little cowboy boots, baseballs, and mickey mouse!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such a happy baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christy, thanks for letting me come hang out with you and Sam for the afternoon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment