Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pekarcik Family: Zach+Chris+Leah

I don't think I have ever had a mom more excited about getting their kid's photos taken in the entire time I have been shooting as Chantel! After scheduling a session for her kids, Chantel sent me links to outfits she was deciding between for her kids to wear to the session! I love clothes and when you ask me to help pick them out....well I'd LOVE to help! :)

Meet Zach, Chris, and Leah!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I believe this is what you call I mean muggin!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Thank you Pekarcik Family for choosing me to take your family photos and for spending the cold morning with me at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment