Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Brian + Megan: Married

Brian and Megan were my first wedding near Columbia. They had their ceremony at the Les Bourgeois Winery in Boonville, Missouri. The two of them went to Mizzou and when we met up for coffee for their consultation I felt like I had known them forever! If it weren't for my little sister getting engaged the night before, I could have stayed there all day just chatting away! We are even planning a double date back to the Winery, once I am back in "drinking condition" aka once Ethan has arrived!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Megan and Brian opted for a First Look! They saw each other for the first time during this special moment with just the two of them. I would never pressure anyone into during a first look, but let me tell you, they make for a much smoother day! Not only do the bride and groom get a moment of privacy to share their first glance of one another on their wedding day, but doing pictures before the ceremony makes for a fun and relaxed wedding day...in my humble yet accurate opinion!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And without a first look, we never would have gotten these two shots! Brian asked Megan to do a little spin so that he could get a look at her in her wedding dress from head to toe. And of course, he didn't want to feel left out, so he returned the favor by giving Megan a twirl for her viewing pleasure!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So excited the she put a ring on it!
Photobucket

The picture on the left is Brian studying for their first dance!
Photobucket

Once again, Thank you Megan and Brian for being such sweet people and such an easy couple to work with!!

To check out more of Megan and Brian's wedding day click HERE to view their slideshow, or just press play below and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment