Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

Chelsea + Andy Part 1: Engaged

So, here's another one of those sessions I never got the chance to blog due to the craziness of pregnancy, being sick, work, etc. But here they are now and this is just be beginning! Check back soon to see Chelsea and Andy's WEDDING sneak peek!

I love this couple. They were extremely comfortable in front of the camera and they are just fun people to be around in general! Oh, and I want to steal all of Chelsea's clothes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see more of Chelsea and Andy's engagement session click HERE for their Slideshow!

Or...click the play button below!



Don't forget to check back next time for their wedding!....okay....I'll leave you with ONE.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment