Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Bump: Maggie+Danny+Jack

I could have taken Maggie and Danny's photos all day, even in the freezing cold. We walked around forest park, gabbing and laghing the entire way. Maggie told me about what it was like to grow up with Erin (one of my dearest friends, sorority sisters, old room mate, and a bridesmaid in my wedding). She told me about her recent trip to Hogwarts, which I am super jealous of. We laughed about Danny's obsession with Michigan state, and the fact that I thought they were a football team.
Maggie's teaches 4th grade, and I'm certain she makes a class full of students excited to learn with her with her bubbly personality and contagious laugh. Jack is going to be one lucky guy, with two parents who love him dearly.

Photobucket
Maggie, you and your baby bump are GORGEOUS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And my favorite from the day thanks to Danielle.

Photobucket


Maggie and Danny, thank you for putting up with what probably seemed like a 3 mile hike. I was simply trying to get Jack to make his big debut...so much for that labor inducing theory.

I had so much fun with you two and I can not wait for Jack to get here! See you both very soon!
And thanks again to Danielle for working alongside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment