Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Danielle

Today is my little sister's 21st birthday. I'm so confused as to when she reached an age older than 12.There was a long period of time where she remained the baby in my mind. She was the little girl doing somersaults during her floor routine in gymnastics. The little sister that Malorie and I picked on for being the youngest. The little sister who was never going to be old enough for boys, make up, or high heels.

And then she grew up. Somewhere along the line she went from being the baby sister to the high school graduate, with the boyfriend, the make up, and the high heels. Today she turns 21, and that little blonde haired 12 year old is gone.

Oh, and have I mentioned she is engaged? This July she will say I Do to her elementary school sweetheart! Seriously, they were in like 6th grade....and in some districts, that's still considered elementary school.

This photo was taken in an attempt to teach Danielle about back lighting. Kelly did a much better job explaining it to me back in April, but hopefully I made some sort of sense.

Photobucket

To my sister, second shooter, and bride to be. This has been a big year. I love you and hope you have a very Happy 21st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment