Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's all about the LIGHT

Back in April (in the dark ages before owning my own camera) I attended a mini workshop hosted by an award winning St. Louis Photographer. Chances are if you are reading this blog, you either know someone who has used her or you have used her yourself. Her name is Kelly Manno. The name of the workshop was "Building your business 101." While I learned a few things about the "business" side of photography, there was one very important tip Kelly made sure to get through to all of us....

LIGHTING LIGTING LIGHTING!!!

Lighting is SUPER important in photography and the lighting you choose will make or break your pictures....it will be the difference between good photographers and GREAT photographers. During the course of the workshop we had the privilage of shooting some gorgeous newly weds. Heather and Tim were kind enough to get back into their "wedding gear" to allow all of us to capture some wonderful photos!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My absolute favorite :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thank you Heather and Tim for being wonderful models!

Thank you Kelly Manno for hosting this workshop and giving us all this great opportunity!

Thank you Mal for letting me borrow your camera before my husband so kindly suprised me with one for our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment