Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Saturday, July 10, 2010

HELLO WORLD!

Welcome to my Photography Blog Debut! I am so excited that the day has FINALLY come where I can start my journey in sharing my photographs with the world! Photography has become a huge part of my life and I am blessed to have the love and support of my husband Adam and everyone else around me in this whirlwind of an adventure! I will keep this first post short and sweet and leave you all with my first and most patient "clients"....

Meet Dyster

Photobucket



And Guinto


Photobucket


I love these boys like they were my children...and perhaps sometimes I treat them as if they were children

Photobucket


That's enough crazy dog lady for the day! Tune in next time for my baby sister Danielle!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be the first to post a comment on your brand new blog!!! :) I love love love the pics of my nephew-pups!! They are so cute!I'm stoked to see more of your photography! You are so talented! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures. Danielle looks amazing. Tell her I love the bangs. You really have a gift for photography. My favorite picture is of Guinto. It looks like a poster or a card. Love, love, love it. Looking forward to seeing more. Love You

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dog pictures! The one in the grass is my absolute favorite! If I ever get married.... I'm gonna be callin you up!

    ReplyDelete