Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

My not so Baby Sister Danielle

There are many perks of being the youngest child: being spoiled, getting away with things older siblings would never dare DREAM of doing, getting by with living at home at an age most would consider unnatural. With that, there comes a downfall: nicknames like sugar bear, public humiliation inflicted by older siblings, and forced servanthood by all those who are near and dear to them. Danielle has been the baby for 20 years, and none of this is news to her. All of that being said....


Say hello to the baby of the family


Photobucket


Photobucket


Danielle works in a pediactric clinic in St. Louis and I couldn't think of a better person for the job. She loves all of that medical yucky stuff, and she loves kids.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


We had a lot of fun wandering around Faust Park in what felt to be 1000 degree weather!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love you Dan! And thank you for spoiling me for all future shoots!!


Up next I'll take you back a few months to Kelly Manno's Photography Workshop with some HOT newly weds!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics Michelle! Told you that you would do great!

    ReplyDelete