Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

All Things Kiley Bella♥

Playing catch up means looong post, therefore I will keep my words to a minimum because my niece is far too cute to fill this post with words rather than pictures. Kiley just turned 2 years old in July. OH HOW TIME FLIES!!! I vividly remember driving to St. Louis from Rolla in the middle of the night because we thought you were coming....we waited and waited, but you were not yet ready. I remember the second time I took the near 2 hour drive, so anxious to meet you! I remember the first time I held you at the hospital! And the first time I made you laugh! I remember when your vocabulary consisted of two words, "hi" and "ball." I remember the first time I babysat you and we boogied to the Black Eyed Peas. I remember how amazed I was to find out you knew each letter of the alphabet and its corresponding sound. I remember when you thought I was HILARIOUS....and I'm waiting for the day that amusement returns. Now, dear Kbell, you are two years old. Could you please stop growing? Pretty Please?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Seriously...how cute can she be?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Happy Birthday Kiley Bella!

Love,

Auntie Shelly

2 comments:

  1. she's so freakin cute! I can't decide which one is my favorite- either the one with the ice cream coming down her face, or the one where she has her leg crossed sitting on the door stoop or whatever. These are dangerous pictures they want me want a child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one with her leg crossed! And seriously, I want to tell Charlie to stop growing all the time...two is such a cute age!

    ReplyDelete