Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Danica and Her Big Sister Joee`

Danica and Joee` are almost exactly one year apart. Their mom (and friend of mine) Christie was kind enough to invite me into her home to let me take pictures only 10 days after Danica was born! With the help of my sister Danielle, I would say the session was a success. Danica, aka superbaby, not only was awake the majority of the session, but at one point hoisted herself up with her arms, raising her head high to see what in the world that crazy lady with the camera was up to. If you are thinking this baby looks familiar, it's because she is featured in the header at the top of my blog!!!
Meet Baby Danica.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Joee` is just as adorable and just as happy!!! She is a little over one now, and Christie is teaching her sign language. I got to see first hand how she asked her mamma for food and milk while I was at their house. Danielle was able to get BIG smiles such as this one out of Joee!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her eyes are soooo blue and soooo pretty!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you to Danielle for coming along and for all of your help! Thank you to Joee` and Danica for being so darn cute! And thank you to Christie for letting me invade your home and hang out with you and your girls all afternoon! Congrats on baby number 2!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures Michelle! That is the cutest baby ever and I don't even LIKE babies! Perfect picture for the top of your blog too =]

    ReplyDelete