Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Logos: A Touch of Class

I can not express how excited I am to finally have my very own LOGO!! A logo adds both a level of professionalism and a touch of class to any growing business. A very special and most sincere thank you to Ashley Frost! Ashley is an extremely talented graphics designer, who took a simple (and quite frankly terrible explination on my part of what I had in mind) and turned it into a something AWESOME!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen.....Viola`

Photobucket



Photobucket

And to put this beauty into practice I will use some pictures I took of handsome baby Davis at Bryan and Shefy's wedding back in June. Davis' parents, Mark and Emily are friends of ours from college. They are so blessed with such a well behaved adorable little boy!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Thank you so much Ashley!!! You did such a fantastic job!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very Cute Logo! Looks like she got ahold of you. She text me asking for your number and I totally forgot to text her back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I want to buy something with it on it. I think my shoppping has gone overboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics Michelle! Can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete