Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brotherly Love: Jordan & Aidyn

Carmen and I used to work together at an early learning center in Harrisburg Missouri. Carmen has two boys, Jordan and Aidyn, who love each other, love the country, and love the outdoors. They hunt, fish, camp, and at age 6 Aidyn knows more about trucks than I ever will. These boys are Carmen's world, and she enjoys every minute of it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It took a little bit of bribery to get Jordan, age 1, to decide clothes were a good idea. I don't really blame him, considering the Mid-Mo heat!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Carmen and boys for hanging out at the park on such a HOT day! Good luck in 1st grade Aidyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment