Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bubbly

I really love Colbie Caillat. I would even go as far as to claim I am the one who discovered her. I realize what a bold statement this is...but seriously. Adam can testify to the fact that I blared Bubbly from my Myspace page long before anyone knew who she was. Yes I just dated myself by saying the M word.

As cheesy as it may sound, it is impossible to listen to her songs withouth smiling. I know I'm not alone on the Band Wagon de Colbie. I came home from work today to find Adam budgeting....to Colbie....and then he proceeded to tell me how much he loves her music. I'm totally ok with it.

I'll leave you with a couple pictures from this past weekend of my little sister Danielle and her boyfriend Dominick.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Happy Friday Everyone!!
Love,
Shell

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! I love the one of them jumping. why are you so talented? My guess is because you don't like beer. So you aren't distracted by things like the beer garden and so then you focus your time on your talents. I'm okay with this, and I highly encourage it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLY!!! Look at those fierce eyes Ms. Danielle!!!! Lookin FABULOUS!!! Great pics Michelle, as always!

    ReplyDelete