Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A glass of wine and unexpected wedding vows

No. It's a difficult word. Especially when it comes to family. Our weekend staycation began with a fun night spent with Adam's cousin Katie. We just couldn't resist. She lives so close, and we were overdue for a visit to her rather luxurious "college" apartment. We came home late. We slept in. We were young and irresponsible again....ok we are still young, but I like to think for the most part we are somewhat responsible these days.
After a long morning of coffee and a movie we got ready and headed to the Holt Summit Winery. It is a quaint little winery near Jeff City...and it just so happend there was a couple exchanging vows that very day. We watched them set up. We sat through the entire ceremony. We shared wine, spinach dip, and memories of our wedding day.

We ended our weekend with a great sermon and an intense game of Scrabble...don't ask who won....I'm still bitter.

Photobucket


Getaway car for the Mr. And Mrs.....whomever they may be.

Photobucket


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: