Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Business Stuff: Gift Cards & Business Cards & Copyrights. OH MY!

I am SO very excited about the way everything is coming together! I have some exciting things going on this fall and I can’t wait to blog about all of it! For anyone interested in sending out Christmas cards, now is the time to get your photo sessions in! Yes I realize it is only September, but you have been to hobby lobby lately...you've seen the trees.
Also, I have had a couple of people ask how to go about giving a photo session as a gift, so for those interested, I have gift cards available! Just shoot me an email at MichelleLunnPhotography@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to send you some info!


Good bye chicken scratch filled post its - Helloooooo business cards!

Photobucket

Thank you all, for allowing me to turn my dream into a reality!
Love,
Shell

2 comments: