Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Glass Box

My stomach lining can’t take it anymore. I am a worrier. I always have been. I have no idea what I am going to do when I actually have children of my own. They will be forced to live in a glass box their entire existence in order to ease my worries. I am ready for my dad and sister to come home from the Philippines. They left last Friday to help get my Lolo (grandpa) transitioned and home from the hospital. I know he needs them. I know they are blessing him right now, in a bigger way then even he can fathom. But selfishly, even though I don’t see them every day, or even every week, I want them home right now, safely.
I miss them.
Since Dan....(yes I call my little sister a boy's name. yes she loves it) has been on here quite a bit lately, I will leave you with a picture of my pops, warming up for the race at Head for the Cure.

Photobucket

I love and miss you both! Take good care of Lolo and have a safe trip home!
Love,
Shell

1 comment:

  1. Adopt me into the Malabanan clan already!!! I love your family!!! And you! :)

    ReplyDelete