Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jonah and Laura: Engaged

I met Jonah and Laura back in High School. They have been together for as long as I have known them. Their names have just always gone together in my mind, you can't say one without the other. They are best friends.
Jonah and Laura are helpers. Compassionate, loving, genuine, helpers. He helps by caring for an autistic elderly man on the weekends. She helps animals, taking them in and caring for them. Their love for helping others is truely contageous. They are a perfect pair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture, mostly because this is the kind of lovey dovey look they had throughout the entire session, and I was lovin' every minute of it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Jonah and Laura, thank you both so much for being so easy going! You were GREAT to work with! Thanks for making your session a blast and for being so crazy for on another!

1 comment:

  1. i love looking at your pictures! and i hate that the;y don't show up when i'm at work so i have to just read your comments and guess what the pictures look like. i'm usually wrong...

    ReplyDelete