Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bikes, Candles, and Dr. Suess: Our Maternity Session

The last time Adam and I had our pictures taken was on our wedding day. That really wasn't that long ago, 2 1/2 years to be exact, but none the less I was super excited to have our photos taken to document this exciting new chapter in our lives. PLUS we scheduled our session with Donna, a very talented photographer who also happens to be a good friend of ours, so I knew the session would be a fun and relaxed one! And the icing on the cake, our friend TJ showed up to document our story alongside Donna in a whole new way!



Here are a few (okay maybe more than a few) of my absolute favorites from our session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If it has been over 2 years since you last had your photos taken with your family, I would encourage you to have some updated photos taken...now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment