Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Between the Stills: Seth and Katie

As a photographer I capture still moments that allow my clients to look back on special events and times during their lives. I absolutely love photographs and I love taking photographs. I love the memories they create. I love the time of reflection they can evoke. I love the idea of my grandchildren going through old photos of their grandma and grandpa. Hopefully they will
1. Wonder what the heck we were wearing when we were younger?
and 2. See how in love we are.

But photography and photos aren't just about those moments frozen in time. They are about experiences. They are about life. They are about the moments in between each still. The laughs, the hugs, the kisses, the interactions between people in love.

This is where "Between the Stills" comes in. I have paired up with TJ Ingrassia from TJ Ingrassia Videography to create a story of two people in love. A story of life between the stills.

Check out Seth and Katie's "Between the Stills" engagement video. And if you like what you see feel free to contact me via email at MichelleLunnPhotography@gmail.com about scheduling and creating a video of your own.

Photography: Michelle Lunn Photography
Videography and Production: TJ Ingrassia Videography

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! :)

3 comments:

  1. Michelle! This is such a cute idea! I wish Devin and I could get re-engaged so we could do this... maybe for one of our anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm YES! I loved this couple's engagement photos to begin with, they are absolutely adorable! Love it, Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I agree with Laura, they really are adorable.

    ReplyDelete