Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Friday, January 6, 2012

Danny + Kim: Married

Kim and Danny were the absolute perfect way to end my 2011 wedding season. These two are super sweet, so much fun to be around, and have two of the nicest families I have had the privilege to work with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You might recognize this photo...it's at the top of my blog. In case you can't tell...I LOVE it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see more from Kim and Danny's big day click HERE for their SLIDESHOW!
Or just press play below! :)



Thank you Kim, Danny, Lutz Family, and Benner Family for being so awesome, welcoming, sweet, and just genuine people to work with! I had a great day and I hope that you all love these photos as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment