Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Maternity Leave: Wrap up

Ok, so I know I don't have to go back to a Monday through Friday 9-5 job. However, maternity leave is over for me and I started wedding season off with not one, but two back to back weddings.

So, before I dive back into blogging about couples in love, I wanted to leave you with a glance into the last 10 weeks of my life. My world has been changed for the better and I could not be happier. Adam provides a wonderful life for our family and I am so blessed to be able to stay at home during the week with Ethan. I do not take this for granted. I get to stay home with my baby boy, and also do what I love, photography.

I am forever grateful.

I loved him before he was born.
Photobucket
And now I love his sweet sweet yawns,
Photobucket
And the way he dreams.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these silly faces.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these chunky feet.
Photobucket
I love this little belly button.
Photobucket
And this mohawk!
Photobucket
I can't get enough of these baby blues.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love watching daddy and Ethan cuddle.
Photobucket
And tummy time is my favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this toothless grin.
Photobucket
Most of all I love the time I am able to spend with Ethan during these ever changing moments of his life. He is already growing up so so fast!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment