Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tracey + Mike: Engaged

I love it when I get referrals. To me, that is one of the most rewarding parts of this job. Why? Because, it means someone was so happy, and so pleased with their experience with me that they passed my information along to someone else. Someone they are telling, "You can trust her to capture one of the most important and exciting days of your life." It's a huge compliment.
Tracey contacted me thanks to this lovely couple. I never met up with Tracey for a consultation since I was still on maternity leave when she was ready to book her wedding, however we did talk over the phone...and I knew right away she would be a joy to work with. During our conversation I referred to someone as being "the nicest guy" and she immediately said, "You haven't met Mike yet!" I thought this was super sweet!

We met up for their engagement session and had a lot of fun! The entire session was so relaxed and Tracey and Mike were so easy to talk to. Plus afterwards Mike was going to take Tracey out on a surprise date, which I thought was also super cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you Tracey and Mike for being so cuddly, fun, laid back, and in LOVE!! I can not wait for your wedding day!!
Photobucket
To see more from Tracey and Mike's engagement session click HERE to view their slideshow!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Love the barn door shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! is this a local location with that barn?

    ReplyDelete