Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sarah and Josh Tie the Knot: Part I

I had never been to the Conservatory before. It was beautiful, especially with the overcast skies. As Sarah was getting ready and guests piled in, I could feel the excitement in the venue. Josh was as sweet as a groom could be. It was quite obvious, he was extatic to be marrying Sarah.

And then there were the kids
. I have never seen so many adorable chilren come from one family. Each child that walked through the double doors of the Conservatory was just as charming as the next. I love kids. My origial life plan was to become a teacher, which I still intend to do....once I finish school, someday. Lucky for me my second shooter loves kids just as much as I do and she did a great job capturing their little faces throughout the day. This commonality is just one of the reasons why I love my second shooter. The main reason you ask? Because she is my sister! Yes, Danielle is braving the photography industry with me, and I'm so excited and so blessed to have the help and support from someone who knows me so well.

I'm doing things a little bit different this time around. I'm excited to blog this wedding and rather than one super long post, I am dividing it into two. So I will start with a few ceremony pictures....and of course an adorable mini kids feature. Then check back next time for some after ceremony shots of Sarah and Josh, they'll be worth the wait!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First kiss as husband and wife
Photobucket


Now check out the cute little faces and adorable outfits on these kids in the wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now, a little teaser of what's to come. Check back soon for a lot of love between this Mr. and Mrs!

Photobucket
To be continued.....

1 comment: