Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sarah and Josh Tie the Knot: Part II

Sarah and Josh's wedding was a fantastic way to kick off 2011! The first moment I saw Sarah in her dress I sat there in Aw. Her gown was gorgeous and she was stunning. When Josh first saw Sarah in her dress it brough a tears to his eys, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little choked up watching him myself. After the ceremony we spent a short time out on Main Street in front of the Conservatory to get a few shots of the two of them.

Josh continued to look at Sarah the same way he did when she first walked down the aisle (minus the tears). He had this look of adoration that I could not get over and I think it radiates through each and every photo.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sarah, you are beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah and Josh, thank you SO much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! You two are perfect for one another!

Thank you to my second shooter and sister Danielle for your help and your moral support. I can't wait for this wedding season with you!

And finally, thank you again to Amy, for trusting me with your clients!...I guess I should thank Maddie (Amy's daughter) as well, without her I would not have had the opportunity to shoot Sarah and Josh's wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment