Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Christmas in February

For months I have been begging Adam for this camera. He told me I needed to wait. I needed to work for it. I needed to save for it. I pouted.

Now all I can do is thank him. I am so much more thankful and grateful knowing I earned this camera. I earned it through hours upon hours of hard work, dedication, persistance and kind words. Kind words from clients, family, and friends who have trusted and believed in me, even before my very first session. I have been truly blessed far beyond what I can put into words.

Arriving just in time for wedding season, here it is. My new baby!

Photobucket



A special thanks and shout out to Ray at Schillers for all of your help!

It's been a great weekend for Michelle Lunn Photography.

1 comment: