Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Chiefs Lovin' Family Session

My good friend Shefy and I had a weekend filled with photography discussions, practicing manual, food, and wine. As we wrapped up the weekend, she was kind enough to let me come along to two sessions with her. Under one condition....I shoot in manual. Only Manual. I whined like a little baby, but in the end, it was totally worth it.

Meet Chris, Kimberly, Mason, and Carter. They were such a sweet family and I am so appreciative they were willing to let me come along to their session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Half way through the session they all changed into their Chiefs gear and busted out the football!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love

Photobucket

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Nice tough love there Shefy!! Good job Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo proud of you!!! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, these are awesome!! And I know about the whole shooting in manual thing..it's like taking the training wheels off the bike! Looks like you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete