Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Class of 2011:Krystal

Here is another session from my photography weekend with Shefy. Remember, the girl who made me step out of my comfort zone, the girl who would not allow me to set that little notch at the top of my camera to AV, the girl who was so willing to share, and the girl who helped me take that next step as a photographer? Yes, that girl....she is awesome.

The minute Shefy and I arrived at our session, I had no doubt it would be a blast. The location was phenomenal, Shefy was her giddy excited self, and the weather was perfect....and then we met Krystal and her mom. They were so much fun and so excited to be there.

Krystal reminded me of the days in high school when you woke up before sunrise to be at school for the club you were so proud to be in, went through an entire day of classes and passing time only to stay after for practice. From practice you went home to eat, study, and attempt to get a nap in before doing it all over again the next day. She also reminded me of the excitement that comes with preparing to go off to college, choosing a major, and all of the memories she will soon create.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How fun are these?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats Krystal on all of your accomplishments and good luck to you next year in college!
Thank you Shefy for forcing me to step out of my comfort zone! This one's for you! :)

Photobucket

And a Happy Tuesday to all!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! I esp love the 6th one down from top.
    Where was this location?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! This session was in Kansas City, and more specifically, KC West Bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you. Times one million! Happy to help!!! :)

    ReplyDelete