Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When I grow up....I want to be an Ingrassia

This is what I sent my sister via text message as soon as I left this family session, with a smile on my face and a belly full of food. Sheri contacted me a little bit over a month ago to take her family pictures. It was at that time she invited me to stay after the session and enjoy a home cooked meal with her and her family. Good people, cheesy potatoes, an adorable puppy, and baby Bella?...ummm yes please!

The day came, it was time for their session, and my heart was pouding out of my chest. I felt more pressure than usual to make this session rock because Sheri is a photographer herself. And a talented one at that. Needless to say the session went great and dinner...delizioso! The Ingrassias showed me the Italian way, welcoming me with open arms and making me feel like one of the family.

I realize the "propper" thing to do here would be to start with a group shot...but lets get real, when family gets together
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BABY!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bella is going to be a big sister come February!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ingrassia Family, Thank you so much for making the day fun and for being so welcoming toward me!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOhhhhh Myyyyy Gosh!!! These are awesome, Michelle! I have to say that it is sooo hard to get a picture of Sammy and the picture of him by himself is great! You did such a wonderful job. Thank you so much for coming to our house and capturing this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! These are beautiful. We are anxious to see ours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, that is a seriously cute baby! i love those little ponytail trees!

    ReplyDelete