Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Family Session in MY Neck of the Woods

Usually, the time I spend in my car to get to a session lasts about 2 hours. I have plenty of time to think about a plan, to re-evaluate prior sessions, to spot mutliple locations for future sessions along the way, and to just sit...and listen to music. This session was different. It took all of ten minutes to drive to the Mizzou Campus, park, and walk to the Quad. I was SO excited because the Quad...it pretty much rocks! And with these two little boys....the hour was filled with smiles, laughs, trucks, and cries. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you Metzdorf Family for a great afternoon!

2 comments: