Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Greg and Shari: MARRIED

Oh St. Albans....how I love thee!

Greg and Shari were married on a day nothing short of perfect. Between the location, the family, the love, the colors, and the details, the entire day was simply stunning. I had the opportunity to work with Erica Rankin, who I happen to run in to at every wedding I attend....inlcuding my own wedding where she second shot for Kelly Manno. She does WONDERFUL work and it was such a pleasure to spend the day with her.


Enjoy some of my favorites from the day! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
During the speeches I learned that the Bride and some of her bridesmaids attended Missouri University of Science and Technology...formerly known as Rolla! As much as I wanted to shout GO MINERS from behind my lens, I refrained...and a bridesmaid beat me to it!
Photobucket
If you are facebook friends with me you might remember a status I had that read, "After just one night with you....I'm in LOVE, I'm in LOVE and I don't care who knows it! I want to shout it from the rooftops...I love you Canon 70-200 2.8! I can't wait to make you mine someday!"


....And this my friends, was the day we met!
Photobucket
And the sweet details. I absolutely LOVED the unique boutonniers, boquets, center pieces, and FISH! Each detail was even more creative than the last and I could not get enough of it!Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

So maybe I talked too much during this post...I can't help it. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning the entire day.

Congratulations Shari and Greg!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them. I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, you are SO good! Please photograph my life for me! Miss you

    ReplyDelete