Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Faust Park,

You have been so good to me....but it is time we go our separate ways for a while.

I love Faust Park! The atmosphere, the reactions I see when I meet a family there for the first time, the pictures that come out of it. However, it is time that I step out of my comfort zone that is Faust Park. Next year I will make it a goal of mine to not use it as my go to park, just for the sake of comfort or convenience.

My last session at Faust for the year could not have been any better! As many of you know, my friend Amy (who is also a photographer) and her husband quickly uprooted from the midwest to Las Vegas after Thanksgiving. She didn't have a lot of notice and between packing, school, jobs, and planning for a baby, she didn't have the time to squeeze in all of her scheduled sessions before she left. She graciously asked me to take over a session which included some of her family members. I am quite thankful she did because I had a great time with this tight knit group! It was cold and windy but we made the best of it!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I went to High School with Kelly! She is marrying Rob next June! Congrats again you two!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Adam is super jealous of this dog!
Photobucket
His eyes are unbelievable!
Photobucket
Janice and Family, thank you thank you thank you! You all were amazing! I had so much fun and you were all troopers in the cold!
Amy, thank you for giving me the opportunity to take over for you when you had to leave for Vegas with just a couple weeks notice! I hope I made you proud! :)
And Thank You Faust. You have been good to me this year!

3 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! I had no doubt you would or I wouldn't have asked you to do them! I appreciate it a bunch, especially since you left your Thanksgiving for them. I owe you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, awesome job! You aren't kidding about those eyes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorites are the dog and the kid (the last 2)... that little guy has the most beautiful eyes ever! And I love the green on the dog's collar =] you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete