Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everyone Loves A Harris

If you live in St. Louis, chances are...you either are
1. A Harris
2. Married to a Harris
3. Related to a Harris
They are a huge family, with a lot of love! My sister Malorie married into the Harris family when she and Thomas said "I Do" almost 4 years ago...and of course they had a little baby Harris...my Kiley Bella.

Malorie and I go way back. We are less than 2 years apart and even though she is younger than I am, I have always looked up to her...even when I was too cool to admit it. She is one of the most beautiful and God fearing women I have ever known and I am so blessed to have her as my sister!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just thought this was a cool shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

She thinks he's funny.
Photobucket

I love you Sissy, Thomas, and KBell!

3 comments:

  1. she does the same "cheese!" smile charlie does...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Michelle! You really have a gift for capturing magical moments between people.

    ReplyDelete