Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

2011

With 2011 around the corner I have decided to post some of my goals for the upcoming year, both professional and personal, and in no particular order. After failing miserably at my new year's resolution last year to abstain from eating cheese....yes no cheese at all....I am going to do my best to set some attainable goals for 2011. Who ever thought a zero tolerance cheese policy was a good goal in the first place?

Launch my website.
Work out a minimum of 2 days per week, I know it's pathetic, but I have to start somewhere.
Take a picture a day.
Obtain my membership in Grace Bible Church.
LLC's. Tax ID's. And all that other business stuff.
No fast food...Starbucks, Bread Company, and Jimmy Johns DON'T COUNT!
ROCK OUT the weddings I have booked, and the ones I will book in the upcoming months.
Cook for Adam...more than one meal a month. I used to cook dinner ever night...and then I got a camera.
Get back to my wedding weight.
Practice. Practice. Practice.
Upgrade my camera.
Spend more time with our families. As if I am not home enough. I can't help it! I have the best families a girl could ask for!
Read my Bible more...much more.
Book more Rock Your Knot Sessions because they are a blast!
Take a trip to the beach with Adam.
Read the Harry Potter series before the release of the final movie.
Marathon Session in Chicago.
Encourage Adam more, complain less.
Remain conscious of 1 Thessalonians 5:18 and give thanks in all circumstances

And last but not least I will give more time and attention to my little guys, Guinto and Dyster! That means more play time, more walks, and more snuggle time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh...and more blog time! I haven't posted pictures of them since my first post back in JULY.
Happy Thursday to all! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ma! Your pups are adorable! I love their scraggly little beards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well lucky for you, I still have all the Harry Potter books on my itunes. I wonder why I would have them ALL on my itunes? Anyway- they are there if you want them. Or I can always read them to you, too. hahaha good luck! and Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete