Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

The More the Merrier: Farmer Family Fun

What do you get when you combine 1 lovely couple, 5 boys, 1 girl, and a dog too cute for words?
The Farmer Family!

Megan and I have been friends since high school! She is currently fulfilling her dream job, teaching little ones in Chicago! When she called me to do a family session I was super excited. When she called me from the mall as she was deciding on a color scheme for their outfits...I thought nothing of it. You see, Megan is a little bit Type A...(perhaps a result of being the oldest of 6)... so of course, when she plans something, no detail is left behind!


I would say she did a pretty fantastic job!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If one of these boys looks familiar, it's because Dominick has been on the blog before, alongside my beautiful baby sister!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Farmer Family for such an AWESOME evening. I had SO much fun and my face literally hurt from smiling when we were through.

1 comment: