Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas

The shopping is done, presents are wrapped, food plans our made and we are home. Christmas is finally here! I am more excited about Christmas this year than ever before. The reason? I can't pinpoint just one, but I have this overwhelming feeling of excitment! Maybe it is because this is the first year Adam and I have put up a tree. Maybe it's because our tree was eight dollars at a garage sale. Maybe it's the fact that it took us three trips to Hobby Lobby, one batch of monkey bread, and an entire Saturday to decorate our eight dollar tree. Maybe it's because my Pandora Christmas station rocks.

Or maybe it's because I am home with family and the only thing on my list of things to do for this weekend is to celebrate the birth of Christ with those I love the most.

Enjoy the little things this Christmas.
Photobucket
Happy Christmas,
With much love from the Lunn Family


And because I have been the worst cousin in the world, here is a preview of what is to come on the blog! A session at the arch with a great group of friends! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment