Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

The beginnings of a Boot Obsession

Their friendship goes back to their high school days. Back to the days of first learning to drive, boys, vasity sports, Prom, and graduation. Three of them would go to the Mizzou while the other two would start their college journey elsewhere. But their friendship remained the same.

These 5 girls are best friends. I mean best friends. The entire session I felt like I was hanging out with a close group of sisters. They were hilarious....and when it was time to head home, my cheeks were sore from laughing.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok so this really didn't start my boot obession, but it definitely fueled the fire! Look at how cute they are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

You girls age gorgeous! Thank you all so much for such a great time! And thank you Katie for having such awesome friends! :) I know you are in Mexico right now...on the beachi....margarita in hand, however, I have a feeling you will somehow manage to take a peek at these before your flight back home! Say hello to the ocean for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment