Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Faves of Twenty Ten

As the saying goes...better late than never! I fully intended on posting this before the ball dropped on Time Square at midnight of January 1st. However, I was busy playing host to my friends and family! :)

I thought I would embark on the new year by sharing with you some of my favorite photos from 2010. Along the way I will share little tid bits of my journey that has brought me to where I am today as a photographer. Let me warn you...hodgepodge ahead.

I will start with Josiah and Laurie's Rock Your Knot session. This session by far allowed me to be the most creative as an artist with my images to date.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The next couple photos bring me back to where it all started. Kelly Manno. She hosted a workshop where I first took this leap of faith into the photography world. She taught me the importance light, and of doing things right the first time around.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Greg and Shari were married in October in the fantabulous St. Albans. I shot along side Erica Rankin who brought out every bit of joy there is in photographing a wedding.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally, a wedding with a dear friend. Donna Harris. She has been a wonderful inspiration and great mentor as I have started in this crazy, stressful, most rewarding industry! Enjoy these photos of Catherine and Joey!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt and Suzie's engagement session in St. Charles was such a blast! There is no way I could make a fave's blog without these images of the two of them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My little sister...is not engaged, but this picture is one of my all time faves!
Photobucket
And of course Erik and Amanda's proposal! This night was so uniqe and so memorable!
Photobucket
Shot Party 2010! Yet another great job by Kelly Manno featuring Jasmine Star. Little did I know that day I would be in a group with Michelle Ross, who would one day also play a huge role in my photography journey.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister Malorie and her adroable family.
Photobucket
The Ingrassia family, with cute little baby Bella!
Photobucket

Photobucket
And who could forget this all time favorite pose by Cadence!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The Farmer Family of 9!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And last but not least...in honor of the SIX pairs of boots I recieved for Christmas...and the steps I will take to admitting that I have a problem I give you more BOOTS!


Photobucket


That pretty much wraps up 2010! To say I have been blessed is a HUGE understatement! I am so thankful for all of my clients, all of the families and couples I have been introduced to, all of the wonderful photographers I have made friends with, and for all of the opportunities that have been given to me! I want to thank my family, friends, readers, and clients for the support, love and encouragement you have shown me these last six months! I also want to give a special thanks to my 2011 brides! You all have been nothing short of wonderful to me thus far and I can not WAIT for this wedding season to start! You all rock!

With much Love!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great re-cap of what looked like the start of lots of big things for you :)
    Lisa Scherer

    ReplyDelete