Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Mother in Law is the Bomb

This year for Christmas Adam bought me a shootsac. I have been begging for one since I attended Kelly Manno's workshop back in April....before I even had my own camera.

I love it. I shot my first wedding and portrait session with it two weeks ago. If it wouldn't make me a complete and total nerd, I would wear it to bridal consultations, dinner, and probably even to bed. Ok that might be taking it a little far, but seriously. It is amazing. My camera bag was bulky. I could not walk in a tight space or near another human being without side swiping someone with my bag full of gear. Changing lenses was a difficult endeavor that involved me sitting on the ground, with the contents of my bag scattered all around me.

Fast foward to my birthday.

Lucky for me, I only have to wait about 29 days from Christmas until my birthday. To celebrate a quarter century of life, my mother in law made me this ever-so-awesome, personalized, shootsac cover. Complete with my logo and a strap cover to match. I can't wait to show it off at my next session! I told her she can expect to start a busness out of this after I refer all shootsac owners to her.


Photobucket

Happy Monday! And to everyone in Missouri....be careful in this epic storm that is approaching!

2 comments: