Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back in the Swing of things

I made December my Sunday. My time of rest after a busy year, or rather, before an even busier year. I spent my time with friends, family, and my puppies. I made sure to take a bit of time off partly to keep my sanity, but mostly for Adam's sanity.

However, I'm back and ready to go! I feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and encouraged.

I spent this past weekend in St. Louis....my camera in my hand and my shootsac on my hip (best Christmas present ever). I'm pretty excited to share all the fun I was up to, but for now I will leave you with just a glimpse.

Photobucket

Check back soon for the full sneak peek! Happy Wednesday :)

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE KILLING ME!! I got so excited seeing one pic. I thought there would be more. Tears Michelle, I have tears right now. Torture. Actually, I have to hand it to you, you are pretty quick with your posting!

    This is Amy..Andrew apparently is signed in on my computer.

    ReplyDelete