Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Bump:Christina+Denny+Chloe

It was freezing outside. There was snow on the ground and a piercing chill in the air. However, when you combine Uggs, an adorable couple, and a cuter-than-ever baby bump....the cold was well worth it.
Denny and Christina are genuinely sweet. The kind of sweet that comes along only once in a blue moon. Their love for one another is undeniable, and their excitement for a new addition to their family was obvious in their every action. Chloes is one blessed baby to be entering into the world with this mommy and daddy!


I will start witih my absolute favorite photo of Christina.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby shoes are the cutest.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Christina, you are one GORGEOUS mamma!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
If the way Denny treats Christina is any indication of the type of father he is going to be, Chloe is in GREAT hands!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you to Denny, Christina, and Chloe for such a fun time, even in the cold! I can't wait to see pictures of the new family once Chloe is born! You two are going to be amazing parents! I can't tell you how many time Danielle and I said something along the lines of "OMG! How cute are they!" throught the session!

Thank you to Danielle for all of your help! :)

And a thank you to Amy, for trusting me to take this session over for you! I can't thank you enough for such an awesome couple!


2 comments:

  1. Love them, they look really good as you do too!! Good luck
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable...what a pretty momma to be. I love the little banner with her name on it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete