Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Life after I DO: You put your Ice Cream in the MICROWAVE?!

This is the reaction I would get from Adam everytime we indulged in this delicious treat prior to saying I DO! I can't help it! Eight seconds is all it usually takes. Ice cream tastes much better when in a soft creamy state as opposed to it's right-out-of-the-freezer rock state.

A couple of months of marriage would flash by us. Many nights of ice cream torment and teasing would pass. Until the day I walked into the kitchen...only to find Adam standing in front of the microwave, spoon in mouth, waiting 8 seconds for his bowl of Blue Bunny's Super Chunky Cookie Dough to melt into it's intended state of perfection.

This is what happens after I DO. You adapt. I'm not saying marriage turns you into the same person by any means. We each have our own little "ways of doing things" that neither of us ever will budge on. The point is, it is a lot of fun to take note in the small ways a husband and wife take to eachother's mannerisms, quirks, and habits....for better or for worse.

I thought it might be fun to post these once in a while since many of you out there reading my blog are brides to be. :)

Photobucket


"You are right....it tastes better this way"-Adam

6 comments:

  1. I put my ice cream in the microwave too! SOO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put MY ice cream in the microwave, too! Once, I did it over at my in-law's house and my father-in-law almost lost his marbles. He couldn't understand putting something that's supposed to be cold into the microwave. But it's not the temperature, it's the texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and this is too cute! I love putting it in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started putting hot sauce on my eggs... I don't even like hot sauce! But some things are just better with hot sauce like Elliott says.

    ReplyDelete